We’ll provide you with a team of specialists who understand your business and industry sector. As brokers, we have access to the top insurers in Canada and once we understand your specific needs, we’ll be able to custom tailor a package that provides cost-effective coverage; nothing more, nothing less. Since we’re independent of all insurance companies, you can be assured the advice we provide is 100% focused on you and your business.
All insurance brokers offer coverage. Only we provide prevention. At no extra charge.
Social Media Plan
Continuity and Disaster Plans
Regular Updates on Risk and Coverage
The industries we service.
As a contractor, you’re the expert in your field… let us show you why we’re the expert in ours. You build it, we’ll protect it. Our customizable Contractors Insurance allows us to find the best fit for your specific needs.
- Protection for equipment, legal liabilities, as well as building, contents and crime
- Installation, tool, and equipment extentions
- Replacement cost valuation on contractors equipment
- Equipment rental reimbursement expense and contractor’s property in transit
- Wrap-up and excess liability
- 1 hour issuance
Marine related risks don’t have to be a pain in your rudder, we’re here to help. We don’t like to tug our own horn, but we’ve earned an unparalleled reputation as experts in all kinds of marine related risks. We think it’s important our clients understand and stay up-to-date on Marine related insurance needs, options, risks and exposure.
- Hull and machinery
- Protection and indemnity
- Towers legal liability
- Cargo legal liability
- Ship repairers liability
- Builder’s risk – Marine
- Ocean cargo
- Wharfinger and terminal operators liability
Whether you’re an experienced fleet manager for a large operation or an individual who manages a small number of company vehicles, the easiest and simplest way to protect your company’s vehicles and your drivers is through our commercial auto experts. We can offer various coverages, rates and deductible options to best suit your needs.
- Fleet auto delivery
- Accidents benefits coverage
- Third party liability coverage
- Uninsured, under-insured or unidentified motorist coverage
- Collision coverage
- Comprehensive coverage
- Family protection coverage
The day-to-day pressures of working in the hospitality industry are hard enough, we get that, which is why we’ve created our services to give you what you need most… convenient, reliable and stress-free insurance packages.
- Property, business interruption, crime coverage
- Equipment breakdown insurance including spoilage coverage
- Liability and innkeepers legal liability
- Earthquake, flood, and sewer backup coverage
Insurance can be complicated… the manufacturing industry has unique needs and no one simple answer for all. Our competent brokers know how to navigate the intricacies of insurance for each stage of the operation process and provide comprehensive coverage designed specifically for manufacturers.
- Property, business interruption, crime and general liability coverage
- Equipment breakdown insurance including production machinery
- Earthquake, flood, and sewer backup coverage
- Specialized coverage such as (but not limited to): Molds and patterns, brands and labels, fines and damages for breach of contract, expediting expenses
- Product recall
Your board members are volunteers who often make difficult decisions… managing your organization’s risk doesn’t have to be one of them. Despite good intentions, no company is excused from the possibility of a personal injury claim or the chance of a workplace violence occurrence. Even for a non-profit organization, the need for sufficient and comprehensive coverage is essential. We’re here to guide you through the maze of choices and ensure you feel protected.
- Directors and officers coverage
- Full entry coverage protects the individual organization against wrongful acts committed by an insured
- Outside directorship coverage
- Employment practices liability coverage
- Spousal liability coverage
- Extended reporting period
- Accident benefit coverage for volunteers
From office, retail and industrial real estate holdings to large complexes with multiple locations, commercial real estate owners are exposed to a variety of risks. Our experienced brokers help you choose and review the right coverage. It’s our job to find the ideal solutions for your unique risks.
- Property including earthquake, flood, sewer backup
- Business interruption including rental income
- General liability including non-owned automobile
- Building valuation and loss control
- Certificate management program
Not to be a Negative Nelly, but despite how careful we are, some things are just beyond our control. As a business owner, you want to make sure all your bases are covered… Schill can help. We have over 40 years of experience handling risk management and determining the right coverage for the many varying professional services industry.
- Errors and omissions
- Professional liability insurance
- Property, crime and general liability coverage
- Non-owned automobile liability
- Traveler’s excess medical expense
- Earthquake, flood and sewer backup coverage
Wholesale & Retail
As a busy business owner you have enough to handle on your own, solutions to your total cost of risk really shouldn’t be added to the pile. That’s where we come in. Our approach includes a thorough assessment of your risks and solutions tailored to meet your specific needs.
- Newly acquired property, including newly acquired contents in the U.S.
- Peak season increase on stock
- Expediting expenses
- Business interruption
- Equipment breakdown insurance including production machinery and spoilage of products under refrigeration
- Crime and fraud coverage
We specialize in small business insurance needs.
Starting a small business? Studies show about 49% of startups in Canada fail within the first 5 years. Many times because of improper planning, lack of business knowledge, failure to conduct market research or simply setting unrealistic expectations. Help manage that risk with our Small Business Start-Up Series™ – free PDFs outlining steps you should take to help ensure your startup is successful.Download PDF
Business isn’t one dimensional and we don’t think your insurance should be either, that’s why we developed our 3D Protect™ Risk Management Program for business clients. Framed from experience, the aim of the 3D Protect™ is to proactively, but without major imposition, begin to raise the profile of what risks exist within your company. Protecting what’s important: